Are you looking for a new and rewarding career? Join Blue Dolphin as a Field Service Technician. Review position details, preferred skills and experience, and applicant requirements below. Then, submit your application here if interested and qualified.
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintain and install car wash and related equipment in a timely high-quality manner to meet the customer commitments and expectations.
- Support sales staff and deliver car wash products.
- Flexible schedule; Will be required to work overtime, weekends, and be on call.
- Some travel within the state with possible overnight stays.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Troubleshoot electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical systems.
- Functioning knowledge of motor controls and electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of plc’s.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates must be sharp technically and have the interpersonal skills to engage and work with our customers and employees.
- Proven ability to effectively troubleshoot and maintain equipment.
- Must be committed to finishing the project to the customers standard.
- Be able to repair, and operate equipment and tools safely.
- Physically able to access job sites (Examples include: climbing ladders, working & lifting overhead, moving equipment and barrels of car wash solutions).
- Maintain inventory of parts to assure repairs are done in a timely manner.
- Must provide own basic hand tools.
- Have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Pay is D.O.E. Benefits include medical insurance, paid time off, and 401(k). Apply here.